At KI, we understand that scientists are not always thrilled about the idea of attending a facilitated workshop. Let’s get a few misconceptions out of the way.
- You will NOT be asked to do anything embarrassing.
- We will NOT get in the way of your scientific thinking.
- A KI workshop is NOT a good place to catch up on work.
Since 2004, we’ve been honing a facilitation style that is conducive to the culture of academic science. Every event is interactive and fast-paced. KI facilitators:
- Keep the facilitation understated.
- Give you a different experience without getting in the way of the science.
- Ensure that you get to meet lots of new people.
- Give you the chance to have multiple short and incomplete conversations, giving your brain the opportunity to make novel connections.
- Make sure you are exploring all your options and stretching your thinking before focusing on your best choice.