At KI, we understand that scientists are not always thrilled about the idea of attending a facilitated workshop. Let’s get a few misconceptions out of the way.
- You will NOT be asked to do anything embarrassing.
- We will NOT get in the way of your scientific thinking.
- A KI workshop is NOT a good place to catch up on work
Since 2004, we’ve been honing a facilitation style that is conducive to the culture of academic science. Every event is interactive and fast-paced. KI facilitators:
- Keep the facilitation understated.
- Give you a different experience without getting in the way of the science.
- Ensure that you get to meet lots of new people.
- Give you the chance to have multiple short and incomplete conversations, giving your brain the opportunity to make novel connections.
- Make sure you are exploring all your options and stretching your thinking before focusing on your best choice.
Our job is to take care of the process so you can focus on the work of meeting the scientific challenge at hand in an innovative way.