- Production and support as needed for Delivery teams:
- Zoom technical production, (Meeting Controls such as breakouts, Security, Muting/Unmuting, Stop/Start Videos, Chat Settings, Meeting Recording, Annotating, Meeting Scheduling)
- Meeting Tech Support including Troubleshooting live in the meeting
- Mobile App
- GSuite including (gmail, calendar, docs, slides, forms)
- KIStorm event creation, activity navigation, technical support
30% Delivery Tech
- Liaise with Business Intelligence Officer
- Manage SmartSheet Assets for the Delivery team (e.g. applications, selection dashboards, etc.)
- Zendesk Help Desk Support (hours TBD)
- GitHub website generation for application and registration
10% Automation & Testing
- Collaborate closely with KIStorm developers to instrument the application in ways that are needed to enable testing.
- End-to-end test design and development (particularly in Cypress, but any e2e test framework). These tests will be used both interactively and as part of a continuous integration build system.
- Design and implement tests for extant functionality, as well as develop tests for new planned features.
10% Internal Meetings & Other Duties
- Weekly internal meetings
- Other duties as relevant and assigned
KI technical support team members have diverse backgrounds in back-office support, programming, automation, and client-facing technical support. At KI we know there is no one language, system, or architecture, so we adapt or create processes and technical support solutions to meet ever-changing client needs, wants, and dreams. In addition to being an agent of change and problem solver extraordinaire, applicant experience should include:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a professional position.
- Basic HTML programming experience required
- The ability to work virtually in a quiet, private space, with reliable high-speed internet is of critical importance.
- Willingness to collaborate with people from all backgrounds and all sectors.
- Intermediate Smartsheet knowledge. Certification preferred. Experience with Smartsheet Control Center is a plus.
- Automation tools (integromat, …)
- Must be punctual and have a dependable work schedule.
- Ability to occasionally travel within the US and abroad. Less than 10%.
- Excellent creative and critical problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate must be able to diagnose and solve highly technical problems.
- Experience with automated end-to-end test design and development (particularly in Cypress, but any e2e test framework).
Knowinnovation will provide the following compensation package.
- Salary varies based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Time-Off
- Bonus structure based on performance and team performance